I.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The User may contact the organization of the event through firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any doubt or need regarding data protection.
II.- With what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The data we request will be stored in files controlled by the Organization of the Event. Being part of her Grupo Hispatec, Agri-Food Cooperatives, Coordinator of Farmers and Cattle Rangers of Spain and the Higher Technical School of Agronomic and Forestry Engineering, for the following purposes:
- Manage the registration, sale of tickets, raffles and service to the user in the category and congress or selected event.
- To manage subscriptions to our newsletter.
- To treat queries or requests for information sent by users.
- Give personal data to Sponsors, organizers and authorized collaborators in order to market only products, solutions and software services, as long as we ask the User for their consent and we grant it.
- Carry out promotional activities about other products and services of the forum, including the organizers, sponsors and collaborators and authorize the sending of commercial communications to the email address that the User provides.
- Carry out promotional activities, including sending commercial communications to the email address provided by the User by the Organization, of products or services of third-party collaborators of the Forum: finance and banking, insurance, training, publishing and publications, fairs and events, software and computer services, telecommunications, leisure and tourism, NGOs, energy and water, automotive, optical, electronic, audiovisual and messaging services. All of this, as long as we ask the User for his consent for it and he grants it to us.
III.- What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the fulfillment of the contractual obligations that the user assumes when requesting registration for an event or requesting our services for the rental of space in the different categories.
The legal basis for processing this data for commercial purposes is the consent granted to us by subscribing to our newsletter, by marking the corresponding authorization and by registering as an assistant. You can revoke this consent at any time.
IV.- Who can share your data?
In certain cases, we may disclose the contact information of visitors to trade shows, conferences and events to exhibitors and participants in the specific event, specifying who they are in each case, with the objective of commercial promotion in their name, for which you need give us the authorization by checking the box provided for this purpose.
V.- How long do we keep your personal data?
Your data will be stored throughout the commercial relationship and then blocked for a period of 5 years, available exclusively to courts and courts for the purpose of processing potential claims, after which the data will be deleted.
The data provided will be kept archived for commercial purposes provided that you do not oppose the processing of your data for this purpose or request to cancel the subscription to commercial notifications, an option that will be given with each notification you receive. Once you have requested the cancellation of your data, it will be blocked for a period of 3 years, available exclusively to courts and tribunals for the purpose of processing possible claims.